Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Who wants to have a baby?

so this morning/afternoon i got a burr to go do some site seeing. I grabbed my bus maps and bag and took off to catch my bus #19! That was at 1:30pm. I had it planned out. today was the day i was going to traverse the coast of oahu via The Bus. woohoo! well...it was 3pm before i even got close to Waikiki. Guess my plans changed. now i was going to see at least 1/2 of the windward coast. So I went past Diamond Head and Hanauma Bay and bus #22 was making its way to sea life park which is where i needed to catch bus #57 to continue up the coast and loop back around toward honolulu.

So i was sitting there waiting for the bus, taking some pictures of the beautiful mountains when this 40ish, overweight guy sits next to me, i think he worked for The Bus system. He yawns very loudly and i look at him and ask him if he had a long day. His reply is not long enough to not spend the rest of it making babies with you. I busted out laughing. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. I replied with something like...thanks but no thanks. and he said what? you don't like me? I said it isn't about like...i don't know you. besides, i have a headache. (tamara, i forgot to tell you that:) he started laughing and said you don't want to take a hawaiian baby back to your country with you? I looked at him and said, "dude, this is my country!" and he said i meant back to the main land. I said if i have a hawaiian baby you better bet i am staying here in hawaii. he said no way can you stay...you have to take baby back to main land with you. I said... look there is no way this will work out... we are fighting over our kids already. sorry man but its a no. he looked at me and laughed and said have a great day. i said the same to you! it was clearly in jest and just a lets see what this tourist will do...well haha to you mr. bus man. i got you!

so, i got on my bus #57 heading back toward honolulu. If you are on a bus and don't know where you are going...if you stay on it long enough it will eventually lead you back to Ala Moana Shoppping Center. All buses lead to the shopping center (i actually don't know if that is true or not...but it seems like it:) I got off at Ala Moana, ate supper, and walked across the street to the Ala Moana beach front. sat in the sand, wrote a letter (hey chad), and took some pictures. It was a very nice evening. then i went home and told Chris and Zeraline about my baby's daddy.


me trying some photo tricks with pictures in my sunglasses
it kinda worked:) in the left lense you are seeing a reflection of Honolulu and in the right lense you are seeing the beach and sunset.


close up of the beach and sunset! Enjoy!


more of the sun setting at Ala Moana Beach





Goodbye sun...hello pretty colors!


Palm tree at the beach


Beautiful sunset







On Sunday after church at Hickam Harbor


These next 4 are at Sea Life park while waiting for the bus



3 comments:

Tamara said...

Okay so what is it with "What you don't like what you see?!" Now how exactly are we suppose to answer that? I mean come on! It makes you want to say no just to see what they do. ;-) But then there are other answers when you are rappelling down a waterfall.....

ksholli1979 said...

yeah...i was able to be more honest with him because i was not hooked to him by a rappelling gig! Praise the Lord for that! Take a hint....DON'T USE THAT LINE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kimmy,
Be careful who you sit beside on these busses. You can do much better than that, you're a very pretty young lady with a lot to offer.
Have fun you deserve it,
Uncle Ed