Wednesday, August 22, 2007

prayer request

i just received a phone call from American Mobile about an ICU position that is open at Tripler Medical Center. They have submitted my resume and have given me the number to call to speak with the manager. After being here for 2 1/2 weeks there are a few hesitations in me taking a full time job that will have me away for 14-16 hours a day depending if i take the car or the bus. If i take the car then zeraline at 8 and 9 months would have to walk 1/2 mile to take and pick zeahne up from school on the days that i would work (normally 3 days a week). If i take the bus, I would have to leave at like 5amish to make sure i am at work on time and wouldn't get home until 9ish if i left on time. If my mission in coming here is to be a helper to zeraline, would this be helping? And would I still be able to minister to other women? lots of questions going through my mind...please be praying that God wills be done.

No comments: