Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tripler

So...I called and spoke with the head nurse in the ICU unit and I am going to Tripler tomorrow to meet her and look at the unit. She told me on the phone that I can wait until then to give her an answer.I am being reassured that, because I am following God's plan for direction right now, this is part of his plan. please continue to pray for guidance and wisdom to do God's will!

Zeraline does have somebody who could take zeahne to school on the days that she is not up to walking...8 and 9 months pregnant and walking is always on the top of the to do list:)...and i have the car. Chris leaves 9/11 for Iraq so that is quickly approaching as well.

Brooke, Amy, and Sarah are going to be landing in honolulu in less than 24 hours! wooohoooo! i am so excited to see them and hang out with them!

Yesterday, I went to chinatown and walked around. I ate lunch at Little Village Noodle Soup. yummy! I then went to Wallace theater and watch Oceans 13 for $1. great for the budget! After the movie, i went down the street to Ala Moana and went swimming in the ocean and reading on the beach! great day all in all.

lots of stuff going on trying to get chris ready to deploy and getting everything taking care of for while he is gone!

No comments: