Wednesday, August 1, 2007



I am writing this mass e-mail to get the word out that I have a wonderful opprotunity coming up in August that God has blessed me with! As some of you know, my brother Chris is in the air force. He is stationed in Hawaii. He recently got married to miss beautiful Thata and made a family with her and their son Zeahne! Thata and Zeahne are from the Philippines and recently came to the U.S. after she and chris worked with immigration for 2 years to get all the paper work and stuff done. So she has no family in the U.S. except for US:) Well...he got word that he is headed to Iraq in August. He and Thata are expecting a baby in October (while he will be gone in Iraq). I have been blessed to be able to take a leave at work from August to December and move to Hawaii (big sacrifice:) hehe) and stay with Thata while Chris is gone and also be there when the baby is born. It will also enable us to build our relationship as sisters and for me to get to know my nephew Zeahne;) Miami University has also generously enabled me to take a semester break during this time and pick up my LAST 2 classes for my Bachelors in Nursing degree in the spring semester starting in January when I would be coming back! I want to work through a nursing travel agency in order to get a job while i am over there! And Chris has a car that will be useful to me:) My semester ends August 3rd and i will leave within that next week and i will come back at the very end of december if not first week of january.I have entered the blog world and will keep one while I am away in order to keep everyone up to date on what is going on in Honolulu. The two most popular are facebook and myspace. in order to access you may have to join but just set up a username and password and that is all you have to do...you don't have to set up your own blog.





Please feel free to pass this e-mail on to anyone, I have a lot of family memebers that I do not have their e-mail addresses, so family feel free to pass this on to anyone not listed above!Please be praying that I am able to work with a nursing travel agency and get a great job. Please pray that I can be a blessing to Thata and Zeahne while i am there and be helpful to her in various ways! Please pray that I can find a great worship place! I am so thankful that God has worked out taking time off from work and school in order to do this! What a blessing but also confirmation that I am supposed to go over! Thank you and feel free to post comments on either blog or send me an e-mail:)One last favor...Thata is not familar with American food and recipes...One of her requests (whicih some of you may find very funny:) is that I teach her how to cook somethings that Chris would like:) cook! ha! anyway...I would like to put a recipe book together for her of all kinds of favorite recipes that you all have. Please feel free to e-mail the recipe to me or send it to me in the mail. Thank you all so much for reading this very long e-mail! I love you all!

No comments: