Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Holliday Family Reunion


This past weekend, my parents and I drove to W.V. and Va for a family reuinion on my dad's side. This is the first time that my parents and I have been together for an extended period of time along. Daniel, my 15 year old brother with Down's Syndrome usually tags along:) So this was a fun time for us to spend time together before I head to Hawaii! It was a lot of fun and I was able to see a lot of family I had not seen in a very long time! Here is a beautiful pic of the allegheny mountains near White Sulphur Springs W.V.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I know you had this blog years ago, still I am trying to track down any Holliday (surname)family reunions in the Virginia area,esp. in the Winchester/ Cross Junction areas. Please contact me with any info at hobbsr2002@hotmail.com Thank You.