Thursday, January 10, 2008

something new

So a couple of friends and myself are going through this book called Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. Great book! In this book she describes lies that women believe and scripture that sets them free. Our theory is that since we are reading this book and are recognizing these lies that we should memorize scripture that deals with the lies we specifically believe. so starting this week I will be posting the scripture that I will be memorizing:)



"Yet I am always with you; YOU hold me by my right hand. YOU guide me with YOUR counsel, and afterward YOU will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but YOU? And earth has nothing I desire besides YOU. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 73:23-26

2 comments:

Zeraline I. Holliday said...

Kim, I to be honest don't understand the scripture. Why do you think this scripture is written? I mean our spirit is meant for God and why does it state that in heaven the womens body is of Gods body? Isn't it that God created a women just so to be with men? And when they are married they become one flesh right? Please explain... you know who this is heheehehehe

Zeraline I. Holliday said...

Ohhh my apology.. it states in the scripture too that a woman on the other side fails too but yeah I am lost...