Tuesday, January 22, 2008

lies women believe about themselves!


The scripture I will be memorizing this week is Romans 8:1-2 and Luke 6:46.

Three truths that I am going to believe are:

If I am a child of God, I am God's cherished possession and treasure!

If I am a child of God, I can choose to obey God.

Claiming rights that I do not have will put me in bondage.


Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 8:1-2


Why do you call me, "Lord, Lord," and do not do what I say?

Luke 6:46


I have also decided to not watch any TV/DVD for 7 days. This includes not going on-line to watch the episode that I missed the night before:) I almost always have the tv on or a movie in. I may not watch what is on but it is the noise I think. I usually put a movie on to clean or do some task. so it will be interesting to see how i fill my time and use it differently. Also, i might go insane from the lack of noise:)


So...if you see me or talk to me, ask me how i am doing with my scripture, bible study, and no TV/DVD:)
Here is a picture of Hanauma Bay in Hawaii. you can see some pretty exotic fish and sea turtles if you aren't killed by the sharpness of the reef and coral and don't try to go past the natural break. amy and I tried that and quickly turned around and swam for dear life back to the non wave break area:)

No comments: