Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to the grind


Today was my first day back at work and my first day of the new semester for school:) woohooo! Work was great. My boss was very wonderful and allowed me to take this first day back and make sure all passwords worked and get back into the swing of things since I did not work while in hawaii. I was able to help fellow nurses and also re-learn a lot of hands on stuff! And I did remember a lot that I thought I had forgotten:) it felt good to get in the muck of it again:) Those of you who are nurses understand what I mean when I use the term MUCK:) If you aren't a nurse, ask me about it and maybe I will tell you what it means over lunch:) hehe! Right now i am home resting my tired dogs (for those who don't speak dad...feet) and printing off 500 pages of information for my Pathophysiology class that I am taking on line this semester. It looks kind of scary but I was told it was a great class! After this class I only have one more class before I graduate with my bachelors degree:) wooooo! By the way....it was 69 degrees in Dayton today! holy cow. it is the beginning of January! I brought some Hawaii back with me! I wish I was able to enjoy the day...hopefully tomorrow will be just as great:)

No comments: