Saturday, January 5, 2008

Friend and Family visiting

Temp is 42 degrees:) Way nicer than 7 degrees:)
My aunt Besty, cousin Julie, and her girls Faith and Hope also came for an overnight visit. it was wonderful getting to see them after being in Hawaii for 5 months! what a wonderful fun time. The little girls are precious and it only makes me look forward to baby abby in 4 years! I think my dad also enjoyed it from a grandpa's point of view and also looks forward to his little grandbabies:) they better be ready for some snuggle time. Zeahne you better get ready. So here are some pictures from our fun adventure:)

Julie and Besty riding the luggage carrier

so we needed to go get the luggage out of the van and we decided or rather I decided it would be fun to get pictures taken on it:) and my dear family obliged.

My dad and I ridding the luggage carrier:)


Me, Hope, Julie, and Faith at Outback

The Sista's (Besty and Garnet {mom})

Hope and Dave (dad)


Katie and me:)

My friend Katie came into town this past week and started looking for an apartment. Well, on the she started looking she signed. very quick but good! She will be moving back here next week! woohooo! yeeeeeee! yabadabadoooooo!

No comments: