Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Patch and Carnival

Today after church we went to a pumpkin patch! Yes, I was amazed and surprised also, Hawaii has a pumpkin patch! It was a lot of fun. As most of you who read this blog know, I usually can get to a place...but there might be a u-turn or two in process. Well, Zeahne loves to tell me that "Oh no Tita Kimmie, we are LOST!" He did get to say that a couple of times. Thank goodness gas is so expensive and the weather is warm or else screaming out my window at a red light at the driver next to me to ask directions would be impossible;)

We arrived and Zeahne was so excited. I do have to say Zeraline was way excited also! it is so fun to watch them experience things for the first time that i have been doing my whole life. It really reaffirms that no matter how bad we think we have it, it really isn't that bad! We are blessed to live in America.






Zeahne picked out his pumpkin!

Our first pumpkin!

Ride on pumpkin - he was so excited to ride a horse, he started a little early!

We went to check out and Zeraline was accused (haha) of hiding pumpkin under her dress. Pumpkin for a belly instead of a baby:)


Here Sheep Sheep.

Giddy Up. This was his first time ever on a horse! He had a smile on his face for hours!


We thought for sure he would get off and puke! This is one of those rides that spin you and also let you spin yourself even faster! As you can tell, he was having fun!


I love the expression on the face of this fish!

No comments: