Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Saturday

saturday was a very layed back day. the girls went swimming in the morning while I made my way to waikiki on the bus. i got to the hotel in time for some fellowship in the room and lunch at Tiki's (the hotel restaurant). we then went to the Okinawa Japanese festival that was in the park next to the hotel. lots of fun and culturally stimulating! We then walked back to toward the hotel and brooke, amy, and sarah went on down to the international market for one last smoothie, and I chilled by the ocean. they were being picked up at 4:15 pm in front of the hotel. so by the time they got back from the international market and had gotten their luggage from the hotel the bus was here to take my friends away!:( I had a blast and it was such a blessing having them here!

No comments: