Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Funny Story


So the roomies and I went out to eat last night after seeing a movie. Girls night out. We were at a local restaurant. Brooke and Amy were sitting on one side of the booth and I was sitting on the other side of the booth. I went to use the restroom after the waiter took our orders and brought our drinks (all waters). I came back and the waiter was right behind me. I sit down in the booth and go to scoot over and the table flips sideways, spilling mine and Amy's drinks all over us. My right side of my hoodie and right thigh and butt are soaking wet. Amy jumped up as the drinks went flying, so her thighs got wet. The waiter was standing right by me and I couldn't move so water continued to drip on me. As water is dripping on us the waiter is laughing hysterical and apologizing for laughing as he continues to laugh. He brought napkins over to help clean up the mess. There is ice and water all over the floor. So, we clean up as best as we can and he comes back over and brings our drinks to us. Well...he brings over plastic kiddie cups with lids and says, "I thought this might be more appropriate for you guys." It was so funny, but ohhh so cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't take you people anywhere. Dad