Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mr. Frosty and the Ladies

So we got this "blizzard" going on right now. Amy and I decided it would be fun to play in the snow because it is probably the last snow of the season...possibly:) Also, I promised my nephew that I would build him a snowman. So, Zeahne...here is your snowman:)





Mr. Frosy from our porch!






me stripping on our front porch:) good thing I had layers on:)









Mr. Frosty from down the hill







Rolling down the hill!
Amy and I thought it would be "fun" to roll down the hill. Well...there was so much snow that it took a lot of effort to roll. So here we are rolling down the hill!











Snow Angels!











I just wanted to take this moment to remind you all of something...
Does anything else need to be said?

March 8th


December 27th

2 comments:

Schmanda said...

I enjoyed seeing your snow pics...pretty sad that you guys have had more snow this winter than we have had here in Russia! Although it snows probably a couple times a week here, I think the most we have had at one time is a few inches. Crazy. Oh and I posted a reply comment to your comment on my blog about the mugs.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have played in the snow with you:)

-kari