Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 8

Today was a surprising day. Zeraline asked me back in October when American's start decorating for Christmas and I said around Thanksgiving. Well, today she asked if it was close enough to Thanksgiving to put up the Christmas Tree because in the Philippines they start decorating in October. I told her to go ahead and put up the tree if she wants to. So, i came home from picking zeahne up and she as this box downstairs and thought that it was from the mail. no, it is the christmas tree. She is ready to put the tree up NOW! how great. i told her that my mom would love her because I think mom would have the christmas tree up all year round if dad would let her!:) So there are some pictures of Day 8 of life and of the christmas tree without decorations.











No comments: